lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:morphyms1817"

9976 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - Do you have any celebrity news to share?#1

Musician, Sting, has seen his son, Giacomo, join the police. That is, the municipal authority, not the 80s' band.

morphyms1817
Lichess Feedback - Live link to Sharjah Masters is appreciated#1

Thank you. I enjoy these games with the board interface.

morphyms1817
Off-Topic Discussion - Where is metal music originated from?#28

@OctoPinky said in #26: > I've seen Malmsteen play classical on his electric and also with an orchestra - one hell of a good show.

morphyms1817
Off-Topic Discussion - Have you seen famous art at a museum?#5

@Marakuya said in #4: > na I hadn't seen any famous art. yet As a resident of Earth, you will have several billion options to peruse.

morphyms1817
Off-Topic Discussion - Have you seen famous art at a museum?#3

@HerkyHawkeye said in #2: > Smaller art venues are tremendous. Mississippi Museum of Art in Jackson blew me away with their collection in mid 2010s'.

morphyms1817
Off-Topic Discussion - Have you seen famous art at a museum?#1

I wish I could go again if there was not so much crime. In the past I had looked at Studio glass by Dale Chihuly mobiles of Alexander Calder Jackson Pollock Salvador Dali mixed media of Howard Finster…

morphyms1817
Off-Topic Discussion - Who's the most famous person you've ever met?#25

symphony and choral conductor Robert Shaw

morphyms1817
Off-Topic Discussion - Where is metal music originated from?#18

2112's conceptual chapter organization compares favorably to some classical music.

morphyms1817
Off-Topic Discussion - Where is metal music originated from?#17

Working in the opposite direction, Electric Ladyland, pushed me in a classical direction.

morphyms1817
Off-Topic Discussion - Where is metal music originated from?#16

@bfchessguy said in #15: > I think there was a course given by McGill University rector of Music Faculty that was comparing Classic Music to Metal. A good course for me to audit. Cool.

morphyms1817